About me

My name is Felipe Osornio. I'm 22 years old. I'm in eighth semester of computational systems. 

For some months now, I have been reading books about philosophy. I began this hobbie because I read different books about existentialism and absurdism. I found a particular interest in these topics, so I tried to learn more about philosophical trends and their history. 

I also have interest in music. Currently, I play drums in a band called Tritón. We only play pop punk and rock punk. I like play drums so much but I haven't decided whether to stay in this band or to play by my own to know about jazz. 

About computational systems I don't know what is my favorite topic. Likely, I would like to be an architect, software architecture sounds really interesting. During all my student career I have being involved in some topics about programming, video games, app development, web development, software engineering, but I think that software architecture is the topic attracts my attention more than others.

This is a short video of me playing drums.







Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Software cratfsmanship

Moon Machines: The Navigation Computer

Software Architecture